Welcome to B’nai B’rith Retirement Villages
The provision of self-care accommodation for older people in a caring Jewish environment has been the driving force for B’nai B’rith Retirement Villages from the first ideas in 1950 to the completion of the first buildings in 1965.
The initial construction of 24 units at Kadimah Gardens in Wahroonga has now grown to 103 units with the second village Princess Gardens in Rose Bay opening in 1974.
The concepts of “ageing in place” and “affordability” are seen as most important for those seniors seeking constancy in their lives
Units are currently available at Princess Gardens contact Michael or Yvonne Shapiro
on 02 9371 2631 or 0419 149 602